Cross Manufacturing is actively seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety Corporate Coordinator that wakes up each day with boundless optimism. Someone that is on a mission to put people first. If you walk fast, talk fast, and love documenting and double checking the documentation we might have the perfect career path and team of professional winners to join.
- Highly intelligent, perceptive individual who possesses excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to drive continuous improvement activities
- Effective time management and a sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- BS degree in Environmental Health, Safety Engineering, Business, or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience in EH&S preferred
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety regulations, including OSHA compliance and loss control in a manufacturing environment preferred
The ideal Environmental, Health & Safety Corporate Coordinator never needs anyone to remind them of the important details. In fact your head is a steel trap for the details. You have 20/20 vision to see harmful behaviors, as well as a healthy respect for boundaries and regulations. You miss nothing and are personally motivated to make sure that everything is in line. When it is not, you have the people skills to diplomatically help those get things in the right place.
Safety processes and systems are a second language to you, they motivate and invigorate you. If you have a positive disposition and passion for helping others, take charge of your career today and come home to Cross Manufacturing.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the listing by job title.
Cross Manufacturing, Inc. utilizes the Culture Index Survey, a wordlist which measures employee and applicant work-related temperaments and behaviors. We are planning on using this information to better understand, recruit, manage, and motivate our employees at all levels of the organization. Please complete this 5-7 minute survey in order to be considered - https://www.cindexinc.com/c/3C...
Post-offer drug testing is required.
Cross is an equal opportunity employer.