With over 70 years experience, Cross Manufacturing, Inc. exists to glorify God by helping feed the world physically and spiritually. We design, manufacture, and market hydraulic components to meet needs worldwide. Our Core Values are to do the right thing, live within our means, and be dependable. Cross is seeking a Production Supervisor at our Lewis, KS manufacturing facility.
The Production Supervisor is a hands-on, working supervisor, who leads by example to help meet production schedules without compromising quality or safety. The Production Supervisor is responsible for training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
A successful candidate has excellent organizational and communication skills, has a sense of urgency, is detail-minded, and works well as part of a team and independently.
- Prior manufacturing or mechanical/technical experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds routinely
- Stand for long periods of time
- 2-year vocational or BS degree in Business Management preferred
- CNC Machine Operator and Manual Lathe experience preferred
- 3-5 years supervisory experience preferred
- Farm, agriculture, hydraulic or equivalent related knowledge is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
In return for these requirements and responsibilities, Cross offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the listing by job title.
Cross Manufacturing, Inc. utilizes the Culture Index Survey, a wordlist which measures employee and applicant work-related temperaments and behaviors. We are planning on using this information to better understand, recruit, manage, and motivate our employees at all levels of the organization. Please complete this brief survey in order to be considered - https://go.cultureindex.com/s/3C80720000
Post-offer drug testing is required. Cross is an equal opportunity employer.